The medical care includes:
- comprehensive integrated clinical and instrumental examination of patients of neuropsychiatric and vascular profile;
- individual selection of medicinal adequate treatment;
- necessary psychological correction and rehabilitation.
This approach makes it possible to effectively treat seriously ill patients, improve the condition of patients with a combination of different diagnoses and improve their quality of life.
- Severe patients require profound examination of the cardiovascular system, brain and spinal cord, internal organs, musculoskeletal system to determine treatment strategy. Particular attention should be paid to changes in the cardiovascular system. It is very important for the prevention of acute crisis that can occur in critically ill.
- After a comprehensive check-up the results of instrumental diagnostics and conclusions the experts discuss the treatment plan, then it is agreed with the patient or his relatives, complete all necessary documents for legal support, and begin the healing process.
- The duration of treatment and power loads are estimated according to the individual capabilities of the patient. The treatment is conducted with permanent monitoring of vital body functions.
It should be emphasized that patients, who considered as incurable by medical canons, in fact, need permanent neurorehabilitation work and regular progressive formation of new or renewal of lost functions of the brain, spinal cord and peripheral nervous system for a long time (from two to six years). Sustainable positive result can be achieved only due to long-term rehabilitation.
We apply new techniques that accelerate achievement the treatment goal in three to five times compared with traditional methods and significantly increase the efficiency and stability of the results
Numerous unique techniques have protected patents
|19.07.1995||A method of ultrasound diagnostics of a condition of vessels of the brain. Patent № 10262 А|
|31.12.2003||A method of assessment of the regional angioarchitectonics. Patent № 67707 А|
|31.12.2003||A method of assessment of a gray-scaled scanned image. Patent № 67708 А|
|31.12.2003||A method of assessment disorders of microcirculation in norm and with pathology in patients of different ages with the help of smart capillaroscopy. Patent № 67709 А|
|31.12.2003||A method of treatment of convulsive syndrome. Patent № 71505 А|
|31.12.2003||A method of neurorehabilitation patients suffering from apallic syndrome. Patent № 72725 А|
|31.12.2003||A method of medicine combination application for correction of the arteriovenous disbalance. Patent № 72868|
|25.05.2007||A device for the capillary circulation registration. Patent № 22944|
|11.11.2013||A device for the vascular screening. Patent № 85052|