technological realization of the possibilities of early screening of pathological reconstructions in capillaries as pre-conditions of development of the tumor process in 1-5 years prior to the oncodisease.
Pre-clinical screening of an oncopathology is a technology that provides screening, diagnostics, monitoring of the oncodisease development and tracing correctness of treatment tactics.
Problem and statistics
Statistics of onco-illnesses in Ukraine:
- about 1 000 000 of Ukrainians have cancer.
- annually over 160 thousands of new cases of cancer are registered.
- about 90 thousands of Ukrainians die of cancer annually.
- Over the whole life every third-fourth man and every fifth woman has a cancer risk.
Let we say “NO” to cancer!
Malignant neoplasma are – one of main causes of mortality in Ukraine.
But, according to estimations of WHO, over 40% cancer cases can be prevented by means of early diagnostics.
The Japan example testifies that technologies of early pre-clinical diagnostics enables to decrease significantly the morbidity and mortality indexes.
- Medical establishments of primary link of medical care;
- Specialized medical establishments of oncoprofile;
- Specialized medical establishments of oncoprofile.
- Absent contra-indications;
- Diagnostics lasts 5 minutes;
- Reliable and logical;
- Dynamics of the process is controlled by a patient.
- Computed tomography;
- disappointment in oncodiagnostics on a background of the hyperdiagnostics;
- change of the population relation to onco-awareness.
- local market sector with lack of further ranging on other subtechnologies;
- inflationary processes, delays of investment payments.
It is a humane break-even technology!
It is a socially responsible business!