Innovations in medicine
Innovation in medicine is an urgent necessity to reveal, catch, stop and overcome a disease of a patient disappointed in the traditional medicine.
This is innovation power and value – intellectual product capitalization.
Today a patient is out of conceit with medicine. This is our legacy after long years of the administrative-command system.
Lack of development, total loss of competitive performance of medical establishments.
Problem of medical innovations
- related to the illusion that medicines cure, not a doctor. Nobody surprises a surgeon has high benefits but the therapist’s role is undervalued.
- the price of conservative treatment transfers to drugs and diagnostics cost – nonmaterial component is hidden.
- as a result, new innovative projects in medicine are capitalized through pharmaceutic and ‘diagnostic’ industry that reduces the field of scientific search in over-regulated sphere as it is.
- “know by what” replaces “know how” – that is even considered as medical innovation.
Don’t be penny wise and pound foolish
- a short-sighted leader saves on high-quality medical equipment and modern medical technologies
- in so doing a clinic loses its profit because a patient doesn’t receive a good medical care and goes to competitors.
THAT ONE IS WEALTHY WHO BUYS MEDICAL TECHNOLOGIES IN TIME AND TIMELY UPGRADES THEM!